Sierra's Memory Head Band
Contains two removable 1" x 1" pads containing 5 magnets each (10 total). Each magnet is 0.08" x 0.2" dia and 800 gauss. A 1.7" wide x 12" long inner sleeve holds the magnets in place. One size fits all long lasting stretch fabric blend with with Velcro closure applies adjustable pressure and support and dimensions of 27" x 2.0" dia. The 1" x 6" North-Pole Flex Magnet strip (Band) may also be inserted into the inner sleeve of this head band. The other 1" x 6" South pole Flex Magnet strip is to be held at the back of the head with the band.
How do I put it on?
- Open the head band and center it across your forehead.
- Stretch the ends around the back of your head. Apply enough tensionto hold the head band in place. DO NOT make it too tight.
- Secure the band by pressing the Velcro Tab at one end on to the Plush section.
- Carefully insert the flexible magnet with the SOUTH, red tape cover, and center it in the back of the head.
- Leave on for 30 minutes or ore if you are performing mind (brain) activities.
For Neck discomforts, headaches, insomnia- Only wear the band without the red side. You may strengthen the front band with the other strip. Also a small domino magnet. North side to skin.
Care: Do not machine wash. You may soak in water but without the magnets.